About Globoforce, Inc.
Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build stronger, more human cultures through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work® Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work. Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. The company pioneered the WorkHuman movement, created to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. Globoforce is co-headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland.
We have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with our own culture. If you work with us, you’ll be inspired by your colleagues, delighted by our customers, and driven by our collective energy and momentum… because at Globoforce, we all understand that we’re part of something big.
Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs. Recently named Great Place to Work 2016, Digital Technology Company of the Year (Irish Software Association, 2015), as well as named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts (Boston Globe, 2015), Globoforce continues to impact and transform the fundamental nature of organization’s cultures around the globe.
Unlock full potential. Celebrate positive moments, every day. We at Globoforce, make workhuman.
As a Strategic Client Director of the Customer Success Team, you play a critical role in strategizing and growing enterprise level accounts. This position is an opportunity for you to create lasting relationships while growing the business, which will empower you to deliver your life’s best work.
This role will be customer facing and will liaise significantly with C level employees within our accounts and our executive team. You will support and strengthen the management of the on-going strategic relationship and further development of your clients. This role will create high level partnerships and maximize growth potential for all managed accounts.
While the position is highly sales-driven, the ability to grow relationships and understand the internal operations and development of clients’ processes and business procedures is equally critical. The Strategic Client Director will build the vision of both short and long term goals while signing new deals and growing customer investment.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional who has broad expertise in customer relationship management and strategic growth. The ideal candidate will have enterprise account management experience, extensive experience working with and/or selling within the HR function, understand what it takes to deploy enterprise software (preferably in a SaaS environment), be well-versed in cross team coordination, have relationship management expertise building lasting relationships with customers and be a strategic thinker.
The position will report to the Vice President of Customer Success.
Strategic Client Director, Customer Success Mission:
- Lead the development strategy for existing accounts while growing and building strong, long lasting relationships with high level personnel
- Handle the negotiation, creation and renewal of customer contracts and accounts
- Upsell, cross sell and renew accounts for top customers ensuring smooth growth transition
- Strategically position high level accounts by establishing and strengthening relationships with senior level clients
- Outline and execute a clear growth plan for all accounts while fine-tuning and redeveloping as necessary
- Build, grow and liaise relationships between accounts and internal executive level
- Maximize the success of all accounts
- Consistently live up to Globoforce’s core values and be a true role model to the team
- Understand the organizational structure of the client company, while ensuring that we maintain strategic partnerships across all areas of the client company in order to maximize our “deep roots” within each client account
- Ability to quickly assess and become highly knowledgeable about a particular client situation, including ways to strengthen and build utilization of Globoforce products
- Become a strategic partner to all clients you directly and indirectly manage
- Be an expert in our company messaging and be able to have senior level conversations concerning the benefit and impact of global strategic recognition including sighting results attained and example stories regarding other clients services by Globoforce
- Serve in a highly visible, client-facing role which requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Globoforce’s products and services
Role Qualifications & Desires:
- Positive attitude and energy, with a passion for building relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven management skills
- A minimum of 10 years’ sales experience with a demonstrated ability to manage complex programs for Fortune 500 customers
- Proficient in SalesForce.com, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office
- Experience communicating with all levels of employees both internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience employing exceptional customer relationship management skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to achieve results by effectively communicating and building rapport
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to document and communicate with internal and external resources
- Ability to work in a seamless team with field sales, technical, marketing and operations personnel
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail required to ensure accuracy and effective execution
- Demonstrated project management skills in managing solutions for Fortune 500 customers
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- Ability and comfort in chairing on-site live meetings and virtual webinars to large groups of people either customer facing or internal in nature
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
Full time, permanent
Please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.