Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build stronger, more human cultures through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work® Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work. Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. The company pioneered the WorkHuman movement, created to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. Globoforce is co-headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland.
We have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with our own culture. If you work with us, you’ll be inspired by your colleagues, delighted by our customers, and driven by our collective energy and momentum… because at Globoforce, we all understand that we’re part of something big.
Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs. Recently named Great Place to Work 2016, Digital Technology Company of the Year (Irish Software Association, 2015), as well as named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts (Boston Globe, 2015), Globoforce continues to impact and transform the fundamental nature of organization’s cultures around the globe.
Unlock full potential. Celebrate positive moments, every day. We at Globoforce, make workhuman.
Our Customer Success Managers are responsible for ensuring our customers receive an outstanding customer experience. Our Customer Success Managers work directly with production customers to enhance their overall user experience with Globoforce. They are committed to working with customers throughout the customer’s lifecycle and ensuring each customer receives maximum value from our solution. We work with our customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on our customers defined goals and objectives.
The role’s primary responsibility is to ensure that each customer has achieved sustainable value from the Globoforce solution. Accompanying this goal is customer satisfaction, multi-level relationship management, maximizing program and feature adoption, alignment with best practices and the delivery of the customer’s program goals and objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader who has broad expertise in customer relationship management, and consulting. The ideal candidate will have large account management experience understand what it takes to deploy enterprise software, be well-versed in cross team coordination, have relationship mapping expertise, experience building lasting relationships with customers and be a strategic thinker.
The position will report to the Director of Customer Success.
This role will own and manage the on-going strategic relationship and further development of our customers across the following key areas:
- Customer Management
- Program Success
- Relationship Management
- Opportunity Development
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Professionally manage customer relationships to ensure consistently high satisfaction levels.
- Continuously deliver outstanding service and problem resolution to ensure our organization is adhering to the high service levels expected by our customers.
- Ensuring every customer within your portfolio renews their contract with Globoforce
- Positioning and selling Customer Success service offerings to customers
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products
- Assist in the development of success plans for customers that outline critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Working closely with Insight and Strategic Customer Directors to identify new opportunities within your customer base
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality providing Globoforce with an understanding of the customers overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Ensuring all your customers are positioned as references for the Globoforce prospective customer base
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Demonstrating strategic value to the customer by understanding the customer’s ambition for recognition and effectively guiding and directing each customer to embrace best practice in order to deliver their ambition
- Understand the organizational structure of the customer company, identifying the areas that present a deep strategic partnership opportunity. Ensure that we maintain strategic partnerships across these areas of the customer company in order to maximize our “deep roots” within each customer account.
- Drive incremental revenue within existing customer accounts
- Effectively manage the on-going customer management after deployment of the recognition solution
- Lead on-site customer meeting to review all aspects of customer success, often including presentations to a large group of project stakeholders
- Communicate directly with the customer project team and resources to identify, document, assign and deliver customer specific program requirements
- Ensure proactive and responsive approach to all aspects of customer success
- Efficiently manage the customer and internal company resources to meet all established milestones, ensuring targeted completion dates are achieved using internal project management tools
- Serve in a highly visible, customer-facing role which requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Directly liaise with the customer Program Manager to resolve any open issues/actions which arise during the normal course of business.
- Efficiently work with the Salesperson on each account benchmarking progress on a quarterly basis, gathering program measurements, tracking, and analyzing the data to ensure achievement of the business goals agreed.
- Regular reporting on customer specific activities.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of Globoforce’s products and services
Required skills and experience:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to document and communicate with internal and external resources
- Ability to work directly with field sales, technical, marketing and operations personnel.
- Ability to achieve results by effectively communicating with other groups and collating action plans for customers
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail required to ensure accuracy and effective execution
- Demonstrated Project management skills in managing solutions for Fortune 500 customers
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- Ability and comfort in chairing on-site live meetings and virtual Webinars, to large groups of people either customer facing or internal in nature
- High energy and positive “can do’ attitude
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of business experience with a demonstrated ability to manage complex programs for Fortune 500 customers
- Proficient in SalesForce.com, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office
Full time, permanent
Please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.