Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build stronger, more human cultures through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work® Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work. Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. The company pioneered the WorkHuman movement, created to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. Globoforce is co-headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland.
We have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with our own culture. If you work with us, you’ll be inspired by your colleagues, delighted by our customers, and driven by our collective energy and momentum… because at Globoforce, we all understand that we’re part of something big.
Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs. Recently named Great Place to Work 2016, Digital Technology Company of the Year (Irish Software Association, 2015), as well as named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts (Boston Globe, 2015), Globoforce continues to impact and transform the fundamental nature of organization’s cultures around the globe.
Unlock full potential. Celebrate positive moments, every day. We at Globoforce, make workhuman.
We are currently seeking an Associate Helpdesk/Desktop Engineer with strong Windows 7/10 and Mac OS X experience to support 150+ users based in the United States (both in the Southborough office and offsite sales and service employees) and off-hours employees based in Dublin.
Main duties & responsibilities:
Equipment management including:
- Support for issues with individual computers and laptops, including hardware configuration and installation, and operating system installation
- User support for other hardware such as Cell Phones/Tablets (contracts and upkeep, password or other user assistance), add-ons (e.g., external hard drives), etc.
- Order and set up new computers, collect from those departing, distribute, track and collect temporary loaners
- Basic Networking and troubleshooting
- Laptop software re-imaging or other solutions as needed
- Keep updated inventories
Software management, including:
- Keep up-to-date with all licensing
- Manage AD/O365
- Set up Outlook and other user settings for new employees, for loaner machines, etc.
- Installation and configuration of 3rd party add-ins/extensions.
- Equipment training – new and ongoing programs
- Assistance/training on user issues, as well as basic recurring network maintenance
Required skills and experience:
- Knowledge of networking concepts (IP addresses, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Experience with helpdesk/support software
- Willingness to learn new technologies (Linux, Windows 2012, Office 365, SCCM, DPM, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree plus 1-3 years related experience required.
Full time, permanent
How to apply
Please submit your application along with a covering letter highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com