Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build stronger, more human cultures through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work® Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work. Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. The company pioneered the WorkHuman movement, created to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. Globoforce is co-headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland.
We have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with our own culture. If you work with us, you’ll be inspired by your colleagues, delighted by our customers, and driven by our collective energy and momentum… because at Globoforce, we all understand that we’re part of something big.
Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs. Recently named Great Place to Work 2016, Digital Technology Company of the Year (Irish Software Association, 2015), as well as named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts (Boston Globe, 2015), Globoforce continues to impact and transform the fundamental nature of organization’s cultures around the globe.
Unlock full potential. Celebrate positive moments, every day. We at Globoforce, make workhuman.
Globoforce is currently looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team. The Specialist plays an integral role in lead generation, nurturing, email marketing, global campaigns & customer/prospect outreach activities. This person will define, create, execute and manage all aspects of marketing campaigns in our marketing automation platform, Marketo. This includes partnering with demand generation to execute campaigns, emails, landing pages, optimizing segmentation, as well as setting up all associated workflows. This person will become one of the company’s marketing automation “Super Users”, maintaining, evolving and driving best practices.
The position will report to the Senior Marketing Operations Manager.
- Assist marketers in making data driven decisions using reporting and analytics to improve and report on campaign performance
- Regularly perform database maintenance
- Manage ongoing data support requests
- Own Demand Generation program enablement, execution, and support within Marketo
- Support the development of best practices, governance and promotion across specific areas of responsibilities
- Track campaign metrics
- Build emails, website landing pages, forms, lead lists, and reports within Marketo
- Create, manage, Q&A, and execute marketing campaigns within Marketo. Coordinate elements from multiple teams to execute on deliverables for marketing campaigns and projects
- Work as a key member of the marketing team to ensure marketing best practices and processes are fully aligned, and that systems integrate and synchronize well with the current marketing technology stack
- Create data segmentation filters, groups, and distribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring, and nurture programs for prospect segmentations minimizing list fatigue and opt-outs
Role Qualifications & Desires:
- Positive attitude and energy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Excellent communication skills- both written and oral
- 2+ years of experience in Marketo or similar Marketing Automation System
- Strong understanding of marketing processes including campaign execution, Q&A testing, and conversion measurement
- Creative problem solving skills – organized, agile, and focused on results
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
Full time, permanent
Please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.