Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build stronger, more human cultures through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work® Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work. Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. The company pioneered the WorkHuman movement, created to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. Globoforce is co-headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland.
We have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with our own culture. If you work with us, you’ll be inspired by your colleagues, delighted by our customers, and driven by our collective energy and momentum… because at Globoforce, we all understand that we’re part of something big.
Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs. Recently named Great Place to Work 2016, Digital Technology Company of the Year (Irish Software Association, 2015), as well as named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts (Boston Globe, 2015), Globoforce continues to impact and transform the fundamental nature of organization’s cultures around the globe.
Unlock full potential. Celebrate positive moments, every day. We at Globoforce, make workhuman.
We’re looking for a smart, talented and hard-working Product Marketing Manager to help us drive adoption of our suite of social recognition solutions. You’ll bring a record of success in B2B SaaS software product marketing and work enthusiastically with colleagues across the organization to create global demand and help our sales people sell more effectively. You have the experience, energy and commitment to have an immediate impact on our product marketing initiatives. From crafting messaging and positioning to enabling our world-class Sales team, you’ll be a critical member of the team driving Globoforce’s success.
- Messaging & Positioning – Be the expert on Globoforce’s buyers. Gain a deep understanding of who they are, their needs and how they buy. Use this knowledge to create messaging that resonates with our target buyers and positions Globoforce to win.
- Product Launches – Create and execute on go-to-market plans for new products and features, including messaging, tools and training for sales.
- Market Intelligence – Gather and analyze market and competitive information to create actionable intelligence for Sales and other stakeholders.
- Sales Enablement – Communicate and train Sales on the value of our solutions. Create world-class sales tools to support every stage of the selling process, including positioning playbooks, presentations, collateral, case studies, demos, etc.
- Market Strategy – Assess market opportunities and develop strategies for addressing new and existing targets
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in technology product marketing, with at least 2 years in a field-facing role
- B2B SaaS and HR experience strongly desired
- Experience creating “game-changing” product marketing strategies grounded in market and product knowledge
- Strong market strategy and analytical experience
- A clear, concise writing style and proven ability to translate “tech speak” into powerful client benefits
- Demonstrated experience building high performance and creative sales tools and content
- A great communicator with strong presentation and verbal communications skills
- Must have an exceptional and personal drive to succeed
- Well versed in great marketing techniques, social platforms and new ways to engage audiences
Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or graduate degree desirable
Full time, permanent
Please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.