Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build stronger, more human cultures through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work® Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work. Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. The company pioneered the WorkHuman movement, created to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. Globoforce is co-headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland.
We have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with our own culture. If you work with us, you’ll be inspired by your colleagues, delighted by our customers, and driven by our collective energy and momentum… because at Globoforce, we all understand that we’re part of something big.
Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs. Recently named Great Place to Work 2016, Digital Technology Company of the Year (Irish Software Association, 2015), as well as named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts (Boston Globe, 2015), Globoforce continues to impact and transform the fundamental nature of organization’s cultures around the globe.
Unlock full potential. Celebrate positive moments, every day. We at Globoforce, make workhuman.
Do you love to create marketing programs that get noticed and generate a steady stream of quality leads? Do you get a charge out of knowing that your campaigns have had a significant impact on the sales pipeline? Do you have strong cross channel experience including digital? Have excellent project management skills and a strong ability to multi-task? Enjoy coordinating cross-functional teams to develop world-class campaigns that rise above the noise? Then this position at Globoforce is for you!
The Marketing Programs Manager will plan, forecast, execute, and measure Globoforce’s broad reaching demand generation campaigns. In this role, you will establish an ongoing cadence of campaigns aimed at our target audience that generates leads, uncovers opportunities and influences existing deals. Working closely with other members of the marketing team, you will collaborate on the development of segmented email campaigns, multi-touch nurture campaigns, and direct response digital marketing. To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to think strategically, while also executing diligently, in order to maximize the impact of each campaign on demand generation.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Develop and execute ongoing campaigns and programs that support Globoforce’s core goals for demand generation and audience acquisition
- Manage ongoing webinar program, developing strategic topics and themes that drive audience engagement with Globoforce
- Accurately plan, forecast, and report on campaigns
- Track and analyze the results of campaigns, in order to continually refine programs for optimal ROI
- Continually innovate on ways to reach our desired prospect audience with compelling offers through new communities, media placements and partnerships
- Manage content-based offers leveraging our internal database, media placements and content syndication
- Develop a media plan – Display media, Social media, newsletter inclusions, list rentals, etc. – that support the various ongoing campaigns
- Communicate regularly with the sales team on announcements for upcoming campaigns, status on current campaigns, and results on completed campaigns
- Oversee relationships with external vendors and agencies
Required skills and experience:
- 4-6 years of marketing experience in a demand generation capacity, planning and executing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience marketing within a B2B, enterprise-level sales environment
- Strong track record of quantifiably driving new revenue and accelerating pipeline
- Proficient skills in utilizing marketing tools, including CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation (Marketo)
- Experience with planning and execution of digital campaigns including paid search, paid social media, display media and content syndication
- Strong ability to multi-task while keeping priorities in the proper order
- Solid project management skills with preference for candidates experienced in using Workfront, Basecamp, or other project management tools.
- Analytical focus, with experience in tracking marketing campaigns, and pulling actionable insights from data
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Full time, permanent
Please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.