Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build stronger, more human cultures through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work® Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work. Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. The company pioneered the WorkHuman movement, created to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. Globoforce is co-headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland.
We have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with our own culture. If you work with us, you’ll be inspired by your colleagues, delighted by our customers, and driven by our collective energy and momentum… because at Globoforce, we all understand that we’re part of something big.
Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs. Recently named Great Place to Work 2016, Digital Technology Company of the Year (Irish Software Association, 2015), as well as named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts (Boston Globe, 2015), Globoforce continues to impact and transform the fundamental nature of organization’s cultures around the globe.
Unlock full potential. Celebrate positive moments, every day. We at Globoforce, make workhuman.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to become part of our Marketing team. The Head of Product Marketing will play a key role in leading the product marketing activities related to marketing Globoforce Social Recognition Solution.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a senior level Product Marketing leader in an enterprise software (SaaS) company that is focused on its technology and buying trends. Having product marketing experience in a company that markets and sells to HR professionals is required.
This is an incredible chance for a driven individual to grow a team of product marketing managers to truly drive out product’s solutions and messaging, as well as build great cultures that inspire their employees to do their life’s best work. The position will report to the Chief Marketing Officer with a dotted line to the VP of Product.
- Articulate and communicate Globoforce distinctive competence and points of differentiation. This will include product and services messaging as a complete solution.
- Drive product messaging, as well as key features and benefits through white papers, case studies, presentations and sales collateral
- Manage competitive analysis and produce collateral that will assist the sales organization when faced with competitors during the sales cycle
- Work with Sales to ensure their product needs are met in driving to corporate objectives and revenue numbers
- Be a strategic partner to the leadership team
- Identify and promote the product/solution core demand drivers and type
- Be a collaborative strategist for developing innovative solutions and significant initiatives within the organization
- Work with Product Management to ensure product roll-out is well targeted, launched, marketed and sold – measuring client adoption.
- Evangelize and promote the product externally to industry thought leaders and strategic partners, as well as communicating market needs internally
- Provide product information to meet a variety of internal and external needs including press releases, web site copy and internal training
- Managing and motivating a team of 2 product marketing managers
- Own the strategic messaging framework
- Ability to understanding messaging and work closely with senior leadership team
Role Qualifications & Desires:
- Positive attitude and energy, with a passion for empowering and motivating people
- Bachelor’s degree required
- HR/Marketing qualification required
- Proven senior management skills
- Proven track record and experience with enterprise software solutions, Human Capital Management background a plus
- Passion for managing and promoting high technology products, from development through launch and sales ramp-up
- Solid product marketing skills when dealing with technical content for non-technical audiences
- Strong leadership and influencing skills with the ability to make recommendations and decisions independently
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Superior analytical, writing, verbal and time management skills
- 7+ years in a senior product marketing role in the enterprise software industry
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to document and communicate with internal and external resources
- Ability to work in a seamless team with field sales, technical, marketing and operations personnel
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail required to ensure accuracy and effective execution
- Demonstrated project management skills in managing solutions for Fortune 500 customers
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- Ability and comfort in chairing on-site live meetings and virtual webinars to large groups of people either customer facing or internal in nature
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time
Full time, permanent
Please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com.