Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build stronger, more human cultures through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work® Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work. Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. The company pioneered the WorkHuman movement, created to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. Globoforce is co-headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland.
We have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with our own culture. If you work with us, you’ll be inspired by your colleagues, delighted by our customers, and driven by our collective energy and momentum… because at Globoforce, we all understand that we’re part of something big.
Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs. Recently named Great Place to Work 2016, Digital Technology Company of the Year (Irish Software Association, 2015), as well as named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts (Boston Globe, 2015), Globoforce continues to impact and transform the fundamental nature of organization’s cultures around the globe.
Unlock full potential. Celebrate positive moments, every day. We at Globoforce, make workhuman.
The Recognition Strategist is a client-facing role within the Strategy & Consulting Services team. The Recognition Strategist is responsible for working with clients to develop and execute effective employee communication and training campaigns to support clients’ recognition program from pre-launch through launch and then on-going for sustainability.
The Recognition Strategist’s days are busy and varied with a commitment to taking on any task to deliver world-class service to clients. Typical responsibilities include managing regular interaction with clients, strategizing effective change management approaches, providing guidance on recognition best practices, producing content for employee communications and training, coordinating the development of other communications activities, and serving as project manager for clients’ communications and training initiatives.
This role works closely in partnership with the Globoforce’s Sales and Customer Success teams, providing consultation to drive best practice adoption and program success with existing and prospective clients.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Consult with clients’ recognition Program Manager to help define their recognition strategy and align programs to best practice.
- Lead clients through the communications and training aspects of their program implementation by developing and executing project plans and facilitating regular project meetings.
- Recommend customized and innovative communications and training approaches to clients.
- Develop high-quality communications and training content, materials, and collateral for clients, including email templates, print materials, video, PowerPoint presentations, and webinars.
- Deliver audit and benchmark projects to evaluate client’s existing recognition practices; collect data, analyze against best practice, draft results reports, and facilitate review meetings with clients.
- Conduct surveys, focus groups and interviews with clients to gather data on recognition practices.
- Collaborate with sales and customer success teams to draft business cases to support clients’ investment in strategic recognition.
- Work with other Globoforce team members to ensure client deliverables are accurate, professional, creative, and aligned with best practice.
- Respond to client requests on a timely basis and adhere to all project timelines.
- Manage administrative aspects of client engagements including writing proposals and Statements of Work, tracking time against project budgets and obtaining final client sign-offs.
- Travel to client and prospect sites to support regular account reviews and sales presentations as needed. Approximately 20%.
- Stay current with employee recognition and related human resources trends and research, including Globoforce blogs, white papers, and webinars.
- Serve as a thought leader within Globoforce and externally by sharing ideas and expertise and furthering progressive and innovative thinking about strategic recognition.
- Other related duties and projects as assigned.
Required skills and experience:
- Client Orientation – Anticipates, interprets, understands and engages in the position and needs of the client. Provides proactive, professional, and prompt service to clients. Works in partnership with others to exceed customer expectations. Finds ways to surprise customer, make them feel valued and go the extra mile. Educates client to possibilities, products and services related to strategic recognition and Globoforce’s offerings.
- Communication Skills –All verbal and written communications are concise, technically accurate, timely, and customized to clients’ needs and preferences. Strong writing skills and comfortable producing concise written communication pieces as well as comprehensive written reports. Demonstrates strong presentation skills and represents themselves in a positive and professional manner. Expresses ideas, recommendations, and solutions clearly, logically and concisely in both written and verbal communications. Demonstrates tact and diplomacy in communications. Demonstrates active listening skills and ability to respond quickly and creatively to customers’ needs.
- Technical & System Knowledge – Stays current with trends affecting our client’s systems and their impact on the client’s business. Maintains familiarity with Globoforce’s own products. Uses technology to manage data and information effectively. Significant experience in Microsoft Office.
- Adaptability – Stays current with trends affecting our client’s systems and their impact on the client’s business. Maintains familiarity with Globoforce’s own products. Uses technology to manage data and information effectively. Significant experience in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or Marketing preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in a consulting, human resources, organizational development, employee communications, or training function in an internal or vendor role; proven ability to deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- A variety of work experience is a plus
- An accredited HR qualification is a plus
Full time, permanent
Please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com.