Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build stronger, more human cultures through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work® Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work. Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. The company pioneered the WorkHuman movement, created to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. Globoforce is co-headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland.
We have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with our own culture. If you work with us, you’ll be inspired by your colleagues, delighted by our customers, and driven by our collective energy and momentum… because at Globoforce, we all understand that we’re part of something big.
Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs. Recently named Great Place to Work 2016, Digital Technology Company of the Year (Irish Software Association, 2015), as well as named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts (Boston Globe, 2015), Globoforce continues to impact and transform the fundamental nature of organization’s cultures around the globe.
Unlock full potential. Celebrate positive moments, every day. We at Globoforce, make workhuman.
We are currently looking for a high-energy, ambitious, and strategic Sales Executive with knowledge of HR technology and solid enterprise account management experience. The ideal candidate will understand what it takes to deploy enterprise software (in a SaaS environment), be well-versed in cross team coordination, have relationship management expertise building lasting relationships with customers, and be a strong voice for Globoforce.
As part of our East Sales team, you will be selling to our top Corporate accounts and working with high caliber clients. You will execute on account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential. Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of offerings. Evangelize the Globoforce vision and value through product demonstrations, in-market
events, and account specific initiatives. This is an incredible chance for a driven individual to grow accounts in the Eastern U.S. region and inspire other companies to do their life’s best work. The position will report to the Vice President of Sales, East.
Corporate Sales Executive’s Core Responsibilities:
- Increase revenue by finding, pursuing and closing new business opportunities within an assigned territory
- Increase Globoforce visibility, awareness and market position within an assigned territory
- Build relationships and establish yourself as a trusted advisor to C-Level and V-Level decision makers – providing strategic advice is a must.
- Manage complex B2B sales-cycles and present to potential customers, including C-level executives, the value of our software and services
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience
- Effectively leverage company resources throughout the sales process to maximize effectiveness and increase win rates
Role Qualifications & Desires:
- 3-5 years of quota carrying software or technology sales experience (SaaS is a plus)
- History of consistently exceeding quota in previous sales roles
- Experience with complex, consultative sales processes is a must
- Experience presenting to large groups in onsite meetings
- Historical track record of developing relationships with Human Resource teams and selling HR and talent management software is a plus
- Must be professional, self-driven, and well-versed in the consultative sales process
- History of experience and success prospecting new business opportunities
- You have to be technical. We don’t need you to code but you must be (and want to be) “technically resourceful” and able to learn and use various technical tools to perform your job effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Must be well organized, a good task manager and must be able to prioritize based on business needs
- College degree is preferred
Full time, permanent
New York / New Jersey
Please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com.