About Globoforce, Inc.
Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build stronger, more human cultures through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work® Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work. Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. The company pioneered the WorkHuman movement, created to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. Globoforce is co-headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland.
We have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with our own culture. If you work with us, you’ll be inspired by your colleagues, delighted by our customers, and driven by our collective energy and momentum… because at Globoforce, we all understand that we’re part of something big.
Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs. Recently named Great Place to Work 2016, Digital Technology Company of the Year (Irish Software Association, 2015), as well as named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts (Boston Globe, 2015), Globoforce continues to impact and transform the fundamental nature of organization’s cultures around the globe.
Unlock full potential. Celebrate positive moments, every day. We at Globoforce, make workhuman.
We are currently looking for a high-energy, ambitious, seasoned and strategic Sales Executive with knowledge of HR technology and solid enterprise account management experience. The ideal candidate will understand what it takes to deploy enterprise software (in a SaaS environment), be well-versed in cross team coordination, have relationship management expertise building lasting relationships with customers, and be a strong voice for Globoforce.
As part of our West Sales team, you will be selling to our top Enterprise accounts and working with enterprise-level high caliber clients. You will execute an account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential. Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of offerings. Evangelize the Globoforce vision and value through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives. This is an incredible chance for a driven individual to grow accounts in the Southeastern U.S. region and inspire other companies to do their life’s best work.
The position will report to the Vice President of Sales, West.
Enterprise Sales Executive’s Mission:
- Day to day management of all sales activity for assigned accounts
- Meet or exceed personal sales quota
- Meet with prospects to identify their requirements and needs
- Drive feedback and bring insights from client meetings and internal meetings to help close deals, help company scale, and drive higher client retention
- Collaborate with assigned Inside Sales Rep and work together to align on account/prospect research and strategy
- Continuously provide strategic plans of developing your territory
- Execute complex sales and effectively manage the sales process and activities
- Drive revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market strategies
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Globoforce products, HR industry, and those of our competitors
- Effectively engage sales resources: Solutions, Product, Marketing, and Executive teams on the development and execution of customer account plans
- Help maintain a sales culture of innovation, determination, imagination and respect by living up to those values daily
Role Qualifications & Desires:
- 5+ years of sales management in enterprise software
- Experience selling into large organizations of over 10,000 employees
- Impeccable presentation skills
- Highly strategic, interpersonal and analytical in nature
- Ability to communicate with customers in a clear, memorable, and inspirational way
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience building out a territory and creating new business opportunities
- Highly collaborative, team player, positive attitude
Full time, permanent
Please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com.