Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build stronger, more human cultures through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work® Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work. Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. The company pioneered the WorkHuman movement, created to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. Globoforce is co-headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland.
We have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with our own culture. If you work with us, you’ll be inspired by your colleagues, delighted by our customers, and driven by our collective energy and momentum… because at Globoforce, we all understand that we’re part of something big.
Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs. Recently named Great Place to Work 2016, Digital Technology Company of the Year (Irish Software Association, 2015), as well as named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts (Boston Globe, 2015), Globoforce continues to impact and transform the fundamental nature of organization’s cultures around the globe.
Unlock full potential. Celebrate positive moments, every day. We at Globoforce, make workhuman.
The Communications Specialist is a support role within the Client Strategy & Consulting team. The Communications Specialist is responsible for working with customers, in close collaboration with the team’s operational consultants, to develop and execute effective employee communication and training campaigns to support customers’ recognition program launches and ongoing success.
The Communications Specialist’s typical responsibilities include planning effective communications approaches and producing written, visual, digital, and video content for employee communications and training campaigns.
This role also works in close partnership with the Globoforce Customer Success team, providing consultation to drive customer program adoption through innovative and effective internal communications campaigns.
Main duties & responsibilities
- In collaboration with the operational consultant, define and create effective internal communications campaigns and training approaches to support customers’ recognition programs.
- Develop and execute project plans and co-facilitate regular project meetings to guide customers through the communications and training aspects of their program launches.
- Develop high-quality written communications, training content, presentations, and promotional collateral for customers, including email templates, intranet content, newsletter articles, user guides, flyers, and more, ensuring customer deliverables are accurate, professional, creative, and aligned with best practice.
- Design innovative, compelling graphic elements for print and digital visual communications.
- Produce and edit short promotional videos, including drafting scripts, coordinating shoot schedules with customer and production crew and overseeing post-production efforts.
- Provide support for live webinars, including administering scheduling and logistics, creating presentations and setting up demo website, and post-webinar editing and follow-up.
- Share ideas and expertise and further progressive, innovative thinking about employee communications within Globoforce and with customers.
- Other related duties and project as assigned.
- Up to 10% travel to customer sites to support team meetings required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, or Marketing
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a communications function or a similar role in a corporate communications or marketing environment
- Internal or employee communications experience a plus
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint and Word
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Demonstrated talent for translating data and concepts into compelling visuals
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A friendly, open, flexible work environment with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- The Best Recognition Program in the World!
Full time, permanent
Please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com.